Finance Options & Information
Buying a Motorhome or a caravan can be the second-most expensive purchase you make, after your house. Raising the finance can be a frightening experience, but here at Motorhomes & Caravans Ltd we take away the worry of this by offering a variety of specialist motorhome finance options, all of which can be tailored to meet your needs to suit your budget and lifestyle.
We can help you buy the motorhome you want and thought you couldn’t afford, whilst spreading the cost to suit you. After you pay an initial deposit we arrange the finance and prepare your van for you to take away. One the finance agreement is complete and the final payment is made, the motorhome is all yours.
Our specialist Motorhome Finance Packages will help to get you on the move.
Why finance your new motorhome?
Finance options allow you to choose the motorhome you want, while spreading the payments to suit your budget. Your monthly payments will stay the same throughout the whole period and after the last payment, the motorhome is yours.
Options for financing your Motorhome
- Repayment terms from one to up to ten years
- We can even take your old vehicle as part-exchange
- Fixed interest rates so you always know the exact amount of each payment
- One payment is complete, the motorhome is yours.
- Finance deals for new and used vans, including older vehicles
- Interest rates are fixed and you can choose whether or not you want to pay a final balloon payment.
- All documentation is written clearly and we will explain anything you need us to
- Options include hire purchase finance, personal loans, delayed payments, holiday payments
- With Motorhomes & Caravans finance deals there are never any hidden extras
I like it – how can I find out more?
Contact us on 01482 448157 for a free, no obligation quote – or just fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you. You can rest assured we are there to make financing your motorhome as hassle-free as possible.
Written quotations are available on request. Finance is available subject to status, to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Indemnities may be required. Conditions may apply depending on credit score status.